
That mic is having a spiritual experience. And so was I.
Mad Swirl be like church to me!
I'm doing pretty well, growing my hair out long, and as to why, well, that's another post. It's getting pretty shaggy. Also, Randy is still looking for work but has some great leads and guess what else? I may be getting myself a publicist! Nothing official yet, we still have to meet and chat details but a friend of mine wants to be my publicist, and isn't worried about the money. Hallelujah! I can't wait to talk about this with her and hammer out the details and whatnot. Anyway, I love yall. I'm trying to make money off this thing, but nothing yet. Any tips would be appreciated. Maybe I don't post enough. Later days! (And yes, I stole that from The Weekenders and yes, it's a kids cartoon.) Bye!
I'm doing pretty well, growing my hair out long, and as to why, well, that's another post. It's getting pretty shaggy. Also, Randy is still looking for work but has some great leads and guess what else? I may be getting myself a publicist! Nothing official yet, we still have to meet and chat details but a friend of mine wants to be my publicist, and isn't worried about the money. Hallelujah! I can't wait to talk about this with her and hammer out the details and whatnot. Anyway, I love yall. I'm trying to make money off this thing, but nothing yet. Any tips would be appreciated. Maybe I don't post enough. Later days! (And yes, I stole that from The Weekenders and yes, it's a kids cartoon.) Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment